What is IPC Arkansas?
IPC or International Praise Church Arkansas was breathed from burden put on the hearts of Brother Jon & Sister Tara Baker after serving the Lord in bivocational ministry around the world through family ministry known as Silverlight Christian Fellowship(SCF) which exists as a ministry to connect people with Christ and other Christians, in order that those that be lost are given the opportunity to the Love of Christ and life everlasting through spiritual, physical and financial healing according to the Word.
Where is IPC?
The heart of IPC is located in Van Buren, Arkansas. Through God’s guidance He has blessed us to reach hundreds believers and the lost with visits over the years to: Japan, Vietnam, Manila, Singapore, Korea, California, New Jersey, New York, Hawaii and recently Costa Rica and Guatemala.
Now is the time to join International Praise Church Launch Team!
Everyone is welcome to join the launch team. The primary purpose of the launch team is to invest in and invite those who don’t know Christ to join us on mission at IPC. That looks different for different people, but the main thing is that you’re doing it. The task at hand is to gather and expand your sphere of influence, invest in people relationally, and build excitement for the launch of Weekly Services, 10:30am; Mid-Week Services; and a permanent location at International Praise Church on September 4, 2014.
In the months leading up to the weekly Sunday & Mid-week services at International Praise, the Launch Team will be:
- Praying for our church and the Service Launch on Sunday, September 4
- Taking part in opportunities to reach out and share God’s love with the people of Van Buren & River Valley Arkansas
- Inviting friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to your be a part of current Launch Team and our Service Kick-Off
- Serving during worship services as greeters, ushers, musicians, kids, ministry volunteers and more
- Supporting the mission of International Praise Church financially
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING AN ETERNAL IMPACT IN VAN BUREN WITH YOUR LIFE?
Do you love the challenge of building and developing something amazing? Do you want to be a part of something bigger than any one person? Do new adventures call to you? Do you want to be a part of something unique? Something exciting? Something you would help to start and see grow? The International Praise Church Launch Team is made up of people who have said yes to at least one of these questions.
WE BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING GREAT TO OFFER AND WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
You don’t have to have experience starting or running a church. All you need is the desire to be involved, find your place, and commit to being a part of the International Praise Church Launch Team. By helping joining the team, you will have a hand in reaching many people in Van Buren with the life-giving message of Jesus! You’ll laugh, have fun and connect with new friends on this incredible journey.
INTERNATIONAL PRAISE CHURCH WILL BE LAUNCHING KICK-OFF SUNDAY & MID-WEEK SERVICES ON SEPTEMBER 4, 2014
But before that happens, we are gathering people to join the team and help make this happen. At this stage, we’re simply looking for anyone who is willing to be a part of creating an exciting new chapter. We need pioneers who can help blaze the trail with us in this important phase of our journey.
- “But I have issues!” – We ALL have issues!
- “But I don’t know what I am good at!” – This is a safe place to discover your gifts and talents.
- “But I have a bad past!” – Don’t we all? That is what is AWESOME about the gospel!
- “I am BUSY!” – We understand that, and that is why our meetings will be once a week, providing dinner & child care, and only about an hour long.
- “I don’t know Pastor Jon” – Come meet our pastor. Pastor Jon and his wife Tara are approachable and will answer any questions or concerns you have.
- “I can’t relocate to Van Buren” – If you can’t relocate, but still want to help us, please consider financially supporting us by (CLICKING HERE)(Coming Soon)
Our goal is build a team of 100 families who will get behind the vision and help launch the next exciting phase of this church..
See You Soon! & God Bless.